Time For Gardening

I was just ordering some seeds to get my small backyard garden going this year, and I found something I just HAVE to have! Check out these no-crank hose reels! These are powered by water, and roll up by themselves without any extra energy from me! I already have one of the old school ones with a hand crank, but it drives me nuts.

The hose pipe (can't ya tell I'm a southern gal lol) always gets tangled as I'm winding it up, and I have to take it all off and do it again. Hubby mounted it on a post that's at least a foot above my head, too, so I have to strain my arms just to reel it in. I finally gave up, and now I just leave my hoses laying on the patio until he comes home and can roll them up for me, but with a no-crank hose reel I could clean my mess up as soon as I'm done.

I really like the Outdoor Sink Station. It would really come in handy when I'm potting, or when I'm trying to give the bulldog a bath. Bath times have been moved outside after he shook once and flooded my bathroom last time we tried it indoors, so having the sink outside and a built in shelf to store all of his shampoos would be great! I think I'm dragging hubby to Home Depot when he gets home!

No comments: