Vegan Eatings

If you're into health food, Michelle over at Recipes for Vegans can help you out with some great recipes. Although I am not vegan, I do respect the values of those who are, and I do love a healthy, meat free meal from time to time. After all, I'm sitting here eating the meat free fried rice I made last night. I even left out the eggs. Michelle's blog is interesting to me. Not only does she provide useful links to vegan recipes that I definitely want to try, but she also discusses a lot of the reasons she chooses to be vegan along with some of her concerns. She will give you insight into what happens in slaughter houses, and will discuss concerns in animal welfare. Overall I do believe this is a great blog that is not only gives you insight into the life of a vegan, but it's also aesthetically pleasing to the eye. There aren't a ton of ads crowding up the posts, and the layout is clean. I will definitely be returning to this blog in the near future.

No comments: