Fresh Look Friday: Bio Girl

Today's Fresh Look Friday spotlight goes to Sarah over at Bio Girl. She's a 20 something newlywed biologist who writes about her daily life with a funny twist. This really is a fun blog to read! I happened upon her blog through BlogExplosion, and she instantly became one of my blogmarks. After looking through some of her old posts, I can't wait for her next update. This girl reminds me so much of myself! I really love that she just donated her hair to Locks of Love. Not only is she smart, but she cares! Head on over to Bio Girl and show Sarah some love!

If you want to participate in Fresh Look Friday, you can read the rules in my first Fresh Look Friday post. It's a great way to gain a little extra blog traffic while promoting a fellow blogger!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! It really means a lot for you to have taken the time to write about my site! Nice to know there is someone out there reading it and enjoying. You have totally made my day!