I Didn't Realize...

Wow, a whole week since a posted? Yep that seems to be happening a lot right now. I just really haven't had much time to sit down at the pc to do anything including blogging. I have ran across a few products that I do want to share with you, so I'll definitely be getting reviews up soon...hopefully!

I'm also finding it hard to sit down and write about one product because I'm feeling quite ADD. Now that I've cleaned a bunch of junk out of my home I have all this extra room...and I can find stuff! I can decorate again because I don't have boxes of Hubby's clutter in the way! I guess the shopping and decorating bugs have hit me, and I can't seem to keep my mind on one thing at a time. I'm like ooh hey check this out! Isn't it cool? *Glances at something else* Ooh shiny! I want it!

Yeah yeah I know. I can't go filling my house with more junk, so I'm trying to choose carefully. I need to come up with a decorating plan and renovate one area of the house at a time. I've really got the itch to work on our back patio first, but it's just too cold. I'll save that for Spring even though I'm really really wanting to go ahead and buy a few more small fruit trees to go out there with the two Plum trees. Then I can start thinking about patio furniture.

See...sidetracked again! That might have something to do with the fact that I haven't been to sleep, and I've had 3 cups of coffee to keep me awake until the cable guy shows up this morning. Maybe what I really need is to go take a walk right now around the yard to run some of this energy out before I'm all hyped up and scary for the cable guy.

No comments: