I've been so busy and/or lazy (lol) that I haven't done any memes in awhile. I think it's just about time I do one, don't ya think? Curious as a Cat is one of my faves that I haven't participated in lately, so let's have a go at it!
1) Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
That one's easy, my sister, but I won't tell you why.
2) You have to fight a duel tomorrow at dawn. You have been allowed to choose the weapons. What do you choose?
Do powers count? Like invisibility? No? Ok um a very long sword and a very powerful fully automatic machine gun. If you're going, go big! ;-)
3) What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
Knowledge that is passed down through family generations.
4) Do you hope to run your own company some day?
I pretty much already do! I wouldn't want to run anything big, but I'm perfectly happy with my own little home based business.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
The colors make me think of the mint chocolate chip ice cream I used to love getting at the Botanical gardens when I was a kid. Now I don't really care that much for mint chocolate chip.