Become A Model

You can look at me and easily tell I'm not model material. I'm 5'2" for one, and I don't exactly have the body of a model. I love southern fried food way too much lol! But there are a lot of people out there who would love the chance to model. You may or may not be one of them. You might know someone yourself who you look at and think "look at her/him. She/he could so be a model!"

If you know someone like that I might just know of a way to help them find that modeling career they've been looking for.



http://www.lookoftheyear.com is a great way to get recognized. Look Of The Year is a worldwide beauty contest, and prizes include $10,000 USD. Who knows, you could submit your photo and be noticed by a modeling agency who's looking for someone with your look! To enter all you have to do is send in your best photo!

1 comment:

Cole said...

I suspect I suffer from the same 'ailments' that would prevent me from modeling.