Strawberries & Cream Sugar Scrub by Go Bare Skincare



Go Bare Skincare's description:

Exfoliating is vital to keeping skin firm and taught. All of our scrubs are formulated to remove old dead skin so new healthier ,vibrant skin can grow in. Our Strawberries & Cream Scrub combines organic strawberry seeds with pure cane sugar to do all of that and more. The freshs juicy fragrance comes from the scrub's natural ingredients. After the natural exfoliants polish your skin, this scrub's emulsified base of luxurious oils will also leave your skin moisturized. To guarantee an even, glistening tan, use prior to your favorite self-tanning product.

Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Organic Strawberry Seeds, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Squalene, Germall Plus

I loved this sugar scrub by Go Bare Skincare. This is another one of those fruity scents that smells almost good enough to eat. The scent isn't strong, so it left me not only with great feeling skin, but I smell great, too. My skin felt soft, smooth, and refreshed. Go Bare Skincare sells this scrub at $12 for the 10oz size. If strawberries & cream isn't a scent choice for you, don't forget to check out all the other wonderful scents they make, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I thought this scrub was my own personal secret!!! I agree with you - I'm a scrub slut and its one of my faves. Lately, I seem to be addicted to Go Bare's Sweet Cheeks scrub in Chinatown. Pure bliss!

Anonymous said...

It's a horrible shame that Katee & her numerous other screennames across the internet abuse sites as this for her blatant shilling.

Blog Master, no need to approve this post if you find it offensive - but please read on to know the truth about this horrible woman and her newest venture Go Bare. Previously known as Bella Pelle.

http://makeupalley.com/m_80767135

Celestia said...

"Hikatee" thank you for posting that link. After reading what was written I'm definitely doing some research of my own.

It's definitely pretty fishy that the ingredients listings are exactly the same, and I plan to order one product in particular from another e-tailer to see if it matches up exactly with the product I currently have. I was just getting ready to write a review on another Go Bare product, but I'm holding off for now. If the two products turn out to be identical I will definitely let that be known!

Anonymous said...

I adore this scrub, but I like all their scrubs. Same ingredient thing doesn't bother me at all. Alot of etailers use the same base formula. What I care about is that it leaves my skin feeling great. I just started using their hair products. So far so good....