My Out Of The Box Sampler Is Here!

I got a nice little bundle of surprises in the mail today! My Out Of The Box Sampler from The Candle Buzz arrived! I've been on my toes all waiting for it to get here! My mail lady must think I'm crazying watching me stick my head out the door everyday to see if she's at my mailbox or pulling into my driveway to hand off a box that smells really good! She always compliments on how wonderful my boxes smell every time I order the Out of The Box Sampler or The Little Black Box. I might just have to make up a little basket of goodies for her out of this one.


There were a lot of great participants this month including some of the regulars like The Ugly Duckling Designs, Gramma Frans Fixins, French Hill Country, 4 The Luv Of Jam, Country Road Primitives, and my personal favorite Things That Makes Scents.

I also will get to try some new products from Busy Bee Candle Shop, Just Peachy Candles And Soaps, Texas Scentsations, Possets Perfumes, Creative Body Essentials, and Candle Dippers Gifts.

Yes there are a ton of great goodies to choose from, and they all smell so great! I can already tell a lot of the wax melts and tarts have a great cold throw. My box has been sitting in my office since this afternoon, and my office smells like heaven! Now I'm off to take a nice long soak in the tub to relax. It's time I tried out a couple of these products!

No comments: