Debt

I'm considering starting yet another new blog on my own domain. I've been throwing around the idea lately of creating a niche blog discussing ways to handle debt you may have already incurred, avoiding debt, and different financial related articles. I've had plenty of experience with dealing with my own debt, going through debt consolidation, and finding myself back on my feet again, and I do think I have a lot that I could share. I actually had a post written up that I was going to post here dealing with why it's not a good idea to get a cash advance if you can help it, but I just started pondering the idea of another blog, so I'm going to hold off on that post for now.

So, I guess what I really want to know is, how many of you would be interested in a financial/debt blog that gives you tips for avoiding and/or clearing the debt you already have? I know there are many financial type blogs out there already, but with mine I would be giving you information based on what I have learned from my personal experiences. I would love to know what my readers think about this idea.

No comments: