Unconscious Mutterings

This week's word association is kind of a shock for me. We've been looking for a Chevy Blazer for the last 3 weeks now. We looked at 2 previous Blazers and struck out. We applied for 2 car loans and struck out. The third car loan was approved, and this morning hubby said he just wished something would give us a sign that maybe we'll actually get this 3rd Blazer. Well, as soon as I went to copy my words for this week's Unconscious Mutterings, I saw the last word on the list is Blazer. Is that my sign? Maybe the 3rd time's the charm.

Anywho, if you want to play along, you can grab your words at Lunanina.com.
  1. Situation :: Sticky
  2. Theme song :: Night Rider
  3. Kelly :: Barbie's Little Sister
  4. Club :: Music
  5. Swerve :: Drunk
  6. Couch :: Potato
  7. Bigfoot :: Hairy
  8. Arbitrary :: Law
  9. Inventor :: New Product
  10. Blazer :: Hopefully will be mine soon.

No comments: