Lindsay's Candles & Stuff

Another little sample from my Little Black Box I tried tonight is a Spa Soap sample from Lindsay's Candles & Stuff. Now, others might like this, but it just wasn't for me. Even though the smell isn't strong, I just really didn't like it, and that turned me off first thing. The website description says:
Spa Soap - scented with orange, rosemary and lemon essential oils.
This soap includes Dead Sea Mud to make your skin feel wonderful!
This might be something others enjoy, but it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the scent, and the texture was just weird to me. It might be because it sat on my porch in the heat all day before I was able to grab my box, but I just don't know. When I tried to use the soap, it crumbled in my hands rather than getting soapy or lathering. I was left with a really slimy feeling that I just really didn't like. I had to immediately rewash my hands with another soap.

No comments: