Freeze It

I got another product sample in the mail a few days ago that I finally got a chance to try. It's called Freeze It, and it's supposed to be like BioFreeze. I've never tried BioFreeze, so I can't compare the two, but I can tell you the product is very similar to IcyHot, only better. I've used IcyHot many times for muscle and joint pain. Hubby uses it on an almost everyday basis, so I was glad to have the chance to try Freeze It.

The main difference I see between IcyHot and Freeze It is the smell. I HATE the smell of IcyHot, but Freeze It has a very light menthol smell. It didn't feel greasy like the other brands I've tried, and there was no super intense burning sensation. I actually didn't apply the product to myself. I applied it to hubby's thigh where his tool belt often causes a lot of muscle pain. He loved it. I also put a little on the back of my hand to see how it would feel, and I really do like it. I like how the gel goes on and soaks in extremely fast, so you don't have a huge mess while you wait for it to dry. Hubby was able to get dressed about a minute after I applied it.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from joint pain, muscle pain, or arthritis. A tube is about $10, and I'll definitely be picking up some once I run out of samples. I'm definitely willing to pay $10 for a pain relief product that not only works, but lasts.

No comments: