Sheba's Secrets Milk Bath Teas

I decided to try the Dreamsicle Milk Bath Tea I received from Sheba's Secrets in my Little Black Box. The description from Sheba's Secrets says,
Creamy Dreamy Orange Vanilla Popsicle! Remember how you used to wait impatiently for the Ice Cream Man to roll down the street so you can run out for your favorite treat? Sink into a creamy Orange and Vanilla blend of your frozen childhood treat. Softens your skin while soothing your senses.

The description alone made me want to really try this. I love anything orange! The directions say to run a tub of hot water, throw in the tea, and let it sit for 10-20 minutes before removing the bag. I ran my bath water, placed the tea bag in the water, and immediately had a problem. Instead of the mixture inside the bag seeping out, the bag burst. It doesn't do much good to let the bag sit for 10-20 minutes if it's going to burst as soon as it goes in. I pulled out the empty bag and noticed the entire side of it had came open. I don't think that was supposed to happen. I went ahead and let the bath water sit for a few more minutes, then I stirred it up and decided to jump in.

I sat in the tub for about 5 minutes before I just couldn't take it anymore. The mixture looked and felt smooth in the bag, but in the tub it was very gritty and greasy. I drained the tub, and I had to take 2 showers before I felt like I had all the grit and oil off my skin. I spent even more time cleaning my tub so it wouldn't be slippery. I loved the smell, but this is one product I don't think I will waste my $4.99 on anytime soon.

No comments: