If I Could Be A Spy

When I was a kid I used to want to be a spy. I pretended I was one, and I would sneak around my house trying to catch people doing things they shouldn't. I would sneak into my sister's room while she was asleep to try to "recover" the lost teddy bear she slept with. When I got older I grew out of the spying on people stage, but secret agents and spies still intrigue me. I watched every episode of Alias religiously, and I was extremely upset when the show finally ended.

I've thought about what it would be like to be a spy. I think being a girl would actually help me to be a better spy, because we all know women are better at manipulating the truth to make it work for us. Assuming that, we're also better at sneaking around, and we know how to flirt to get what we want. I know I would need some other gadgets to help me though. I would make my own little essential kit that I could take everywhere. My kit would definitely include a couple of wigs to hide my true identity, a locking picking tool small enough to conceal, a telephone voice changer, a tap detector so I could make sure no one was listening to my phone conversations, and a pair of spy glasses so I could see what's going on behind me without having to turn around. I would also need a weapon, so I think I could get one of those stun guns concealed in an ink pen. It's the perfect size, and no one would suspect it!

Why am I rambling on and on about my dreams of being a spy? There's a new show coming out about a spy who has been blacklisted from the system. USA Network's Burn Notice starts June 28th, and I think it's going to be a show I would like to see. CIA Operative Michael Weston is going to have a ton of dangerous missions to complete to discover why he's been blacklisted by the government. If you want to know how he's going to do it, you can find out more at the USA Network's website.

No comments: