The Police Launch New Online Store

If you're a fan of the band The Police, then you definitely need to check this out. ThePolice.com isn't just your one stop for all info on the band, full tracklistings, and samples of their music. The site is also a place to buy your favorite The Police memorabilia through the new online store.

I might be considered a "young" fan by a lot of other The Police fans, but I really love their music, and I want their new CD! The first tape I ever owned was a mix tapes of a bunch of songs by The Police. I absolutely loved that tape and played it until it finally broke. Just check out the tracklisting for the new police cd! It's going to be awesome, and I really really want it!

Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

No comments: