Fresh Look Friday

It's been quite awhile since I've had time to write a Fresh Look Friday review due to all the weekend trips we've been taking, and I'm so sorry for that! But, it's time to get it rolling again, and I've got the perfect blog to share with you guys this week!

If you've never stopped by RPSoapworks, you're totally missing out. If you love girlie things, especially of the smell good type, follow Lisa as she tries new products, and shares her feelings about them with you. I just can't get enough of her site! From candles, perfumes, to even scented laundry detergent, there's something for every woman! Lisa also shares a list of sales codes in her sidebar to help you find a great bargain on great things we all love! Stop by and show her some love, read up on some products, and find something you really like! I can promise you, you won't leave her site without finding at least one thing you want to try for yourself! I'm definitely going to see if hubby will let me get some of the candle sampler boxes for myself!

No comments: