Monday Madness!

This week's Monday Madness has pretty random questions, but I think they're all pretty good.

1. Name a song you know most (or all) of the words to.
I know all the words to tons of songs, but most recently I've been listening to the vocal trance version of Paul Simon's 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.
2. Name a movie that you have watched more than once and would watch again.
Boondock Saints. You can never go wrong with that movie!
3. Have you ever read a book more than once? Please share.
I've read just about every single one of Janet Evanovich's books at least twice. I'm a big fan of the Plum Series.
4. Share an inspirational quote with us.
My favorite quote might not be inspirational to most, but it is to those of us who travel on two wheels.
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

5. What day of the week does (or did) your birthday fall on this year?
Nov 10 falls on a Saturday this year.
6. Have you ever bought a book or cd or movie more than once because you forgot you bought it already?
I've never bought a copy because I forgot I bought it, but I have bought another copy because the other book was falling apart, cd was skipping badly, stuff like that. I just bought 2 copies of Battlefield 2 because hubby scratched his up too bad to use it, then was too impatient to wait for Amazon to ship his 2nd copy, so he ran to walmart and bought a 3rd copy. At least he has a backup copy when he kills the next one.

No comments: