Boring Day Carnival: My Boring Life

Colleen over at Simple Kind Of Life invited everyone to join the Boring Day Carnival. I decided at the last minute that I wanted to participate, so I tried my best to capture some of my boring day yesterday. I definitely didn't get as many pics as I think I should have, but my digi is broken so I was stuck using my cell phone cam. Nonetheless, I did the best I could! I promise the next time I participate, I'll go all out! So, enjoy my boring day!

Since I was up until 5am the night before, and didn't crawl out of bed until 1 pm, my pictures aren't all that great. lol But, nonetheless, I'm sharing them, and I even made a nice little slide show for you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Loved the slideshow!

Deborah Gamble said...

You poor thing. Look at all that laundry!

Anonymous said...

I love how you made it into a slide show. Maybe i'll try that next time!