SupahStar Saturday

So I'm a little behind on SupahStar Saturday this week, but at least I'm getting it up for you guys! I totally missed out last week and just didn't have time to work in the post. Anyways, this week's SupahStar is Cecile over at Work At Home Musings. Cecile is a fellow postie over at PayPerPost who works from home while raising her family. She's got her hands full!

Cecile writes about all sorts of topics including family life, working at home, household tips, time management, and tons of other stuff! There's even a blog forum for you to participate, so head on over, say hello to Cecile and congratulate her on being this week's SupahStar!

If you want to join in SupahStar Saturdays, head on over to GeekySpeaky for more info on this meme!

2 comments:

Hamrash said...

Place a link of my site to your blog. In return I will also do the Same. By this both of us get visitors.

Free Ads For Bloggers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love!