Monday Madness

If you want to participate, head on over to Monday Madness and grab your questions! Monday Madness is a simple little meme that will hopefully give you a little information about me each week.

1. How many times do you wake up during the night?
I really don't know. I know I do wake up during the night, but mostly it's just for a few seconds when I feel my hubby rolling over or something. I always go right back to sleep.

2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get?
This also depends on the day, but considering I'm working at home for myself now, I almost always get at least 8 hours if not more. I sleep until my body tells me it's time to wake up and get to work.

3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning?
I think I do most of my housework on Thursdays. Towards the end of the week I get bored and start cleaning. Maybe it's more like I put it off all week, and then I know friends will most likely come over Friday, so I have no choice but to clean Thursday!

4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it?
Ha ha. My furniture doesn't move until I'm ready to change the layout of the room. I'm not putting extra effort into moving everything if I don't have to!

5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher?
I have a dishwasher, but there are some things that I have to do by hand. I also have a bad habit of realizing what I need is in the dishwasher that is running, so I'll hand wash something else real quick to use instead.

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Jenn. Getting 8 hours of sleep is really good for the health and gives you more stamina to face the day. Thanks for visiting me. Funny comment. :)

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Even a lot of times I wake up late in the morning, I still get less than 8 hrs of sleep :(.

I wanna do this meme too! Do I need to sign up or just post and leave a comment on the mon madness site? Thanks!