Hits4Pay....Does It Really Work?

I recently had someone email me concerning my link to hits4pay. The person was interested in joining, but they are of course skeptical of "Paid To Read" type programs, as many of us are. I have to admit I have always been skeptical of such programs, too, but I joined hits4pay because a friend of mine was using the program and assured me they didn't flood her inbox, always paid her on time, and didn't share her email address. I signed up over a year ago, and I've love it!

I always get paid on time, and I haven't experienced any problems with the service. Just as my friend said, my personal email doesn't get flooded. Hits4pay sends you an email to let you know you have messages. Then you just log into their website, read the messages, and get paid. It only takes me about 2 minutes each day to read my hits4pay mail. Lately I have let my hits4pay inbox build to about 10 emails before I login and read them. It takes me about 5 minutes to read that amount so it's not a big hassle.

Unlike what a lot of people might think, there's nothing to sign up for to get paid. You read the emails, but you don't have to participate in anything being offered. Just wait for the page to validate and hit view next advertisement. It really IS that simple.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You will earn some cash, but it won't get you rich in a short amount of time. Don't quit your day job. If you want to join, do so knowing you will be giving yourself the opportunity to make a little extra cash by viewing some advertisements.

I give hits4pay a great rating, and I would recommend them to anyone looking to make a little extra cash. If you're interested, go ahead and sign up. You will get a sign on bonus of $10, and you will get paid once you earn $25.

If you're interested in a few other programs like hits4pay that I know work from personal experience, check these out.

DealsNCash - Owned by the same company as hits4pay
InboxDollars
FullyPlugged

No comments: